Due to the entry into force of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE)) established by Law 34/2002, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages. that use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
Types of Cookies Used on This Website
According to the Purpose
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: These are set by social networking platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
According to Property
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the Conservation Period
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
KENSINGTON SCHOOL, S.A., as Data Controller, informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on data protection (RGPD) and L.O. 3/2018, of data protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the data subject: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to access, rectify, object and erase your data, as well as the portability and limitation of its treatment, directing motivated communication to Avenida Bularas, 2, Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid). You also have the right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es).
Contact details of the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies Controlled By The Editor
Technical and functional
|google.com||__Secure-ENID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in a year|
|google.com||AEC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 6 months|
|google.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in a year|
|google.com||SOCS||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in a year|
|google.es||__Secure-ENID||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in a year|
|google.es||AEC||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 6 months|
|google.es||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in a year|
|google.es||SOCS||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in a year|
|kensington-school.es||_ga_S5Y2WWDHS3||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in a year|
|kensington-school.es||_gat_UA-98293228-1||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|kensington-school.es||cookie-agreed||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 4 months|
|kensington-school.es||cookie-agreed-categories||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 4 months|
|kensington-school.es||cookie-agreed-version||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 4 months|
|kensington-school.es||inspired_referer||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in a month|
|kensington-school.es||inspired_session||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|kensington.openapply.com||_openapply_session||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||in 22 hours|
|kensington.openapply.com||ui_locale||Cookie necessary for the use of the options and services of the website||Session|
|youtube.com||CONSENT||Google Cookie Consent Tracker||in a year|
|youtube.com||YSC||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of which YouTube videos the user has viewed.||Session|
|kensington-school.es||_ga||ID used to identify users||in a year|
|kensington-school.es||_gat||Used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using the Google Tag Manager||Session|
|kensington-school.es||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||in 22 hours|
|doubleclick.net||IDE||This cookie is used for targeting, analysis and optimization of advertising campaigns in DoubleClick / Google Marketing Suite||in a year|
|google.com||DV||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates and Google ad personalization||Session|
|google.com||OTZ||Aggregate analysis of site visitors||in a month|
|kensington-school.es||_fbp||Used by Facebook to offer a series of products such as advertising, real-time offers from third-party advertisers||In 3 months|
|kensington-school.es||_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising through the efficiency of websites that use its services.||In 3 months|
|youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Try to estimate the bandwidth of users on YouTube pages with embedded videos.||in 6 months
Third Party Cookies Not Controlled By The Editor
External providers of this website:
How to Manage Cookies From the Browser
Delete cookies from the device: Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by clearing the browser history, thereby removing cookies from all websites visited.
Manage site-specific cookies: However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
Block cookies: For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
How to Delete Cookies From the Most Common Browsers
Internet Explorer. Version 11: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Last version May 2023