KENSINGTON SCHOOL, S.A., owner of the website, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE)) as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
KENSINGTON SCHOOL, S.A. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to notify or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the website being understood as sufficient.
1. Identification Details
Company name: KENSINGTON SCHOOL, S.A.
Trade name: KENSINGTON SCHOOL
Address: Avenida Bularas, 2, 28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón
Through the website, we offer users the ability to access information about our educational and school services.
3. Privacy and Data Processing
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The user acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the website and, in particular, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the user agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third-party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation, as well as the website itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property law. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, from the owner of the web.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this website undertakes to respect the rights stated and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defence of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. Obligations and Responsibilities of the User of the Web Space
The User agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times; (ii) the general conditions of use of the website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide yourself with all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the website.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms contained on the website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the user. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to the company or third parties due to the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the user must also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these general conditions of use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without meeting the conditions required for said access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the content.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is located or, in general, on those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and/or the contents.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and/or contents of the website, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, you are obliged to notify the company of any event that may lead to improper use of your password, such as, without limitation, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of its password, being its responsibility any illegal use of the contents and/or services of the website by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these general conditions of use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company from said breach.
Continuous access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained on the website that may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It is not responsible for the decisions that could be adopted as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User terminated immediately, if it is detected that use of the website, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these general conditions of use. We are not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the website.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the content that may generate such damage, provided that it is notified. In particular, we will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the website.
- security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrator of the web space reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by users of the website. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the website. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages that may arise from the use by you of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action by you that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the website.
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The website may include links to other web spaces, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate user access to information from collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. In accordance with this, we are not responsible for the content of said website, nor is it in a position of guarantor or/or party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The Web Spaces that include a link to our website (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link has been authorized, nor include brands, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that could be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (iv) must link to the website address itself, without allowing the web space that makes the link to reproduce the website as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the website. The company may request, at any time, to remove any link to the website, after which it must proceed immediately to its removal.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website.
8. Data Protection
The owner reserves the right to use "cookie" technology on the website, in order to recognize you as a frequent user and personalize your use of the website by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
10. Representations and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the website are merely informative. Therefore, by offering them, no guarantee or declaration is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or marketability, except in the to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. Force Majeure
The owner will not be responsible at all in case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electrical supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Spanish legislation will apply to these General Conditions. In case of controversy about the interpretation or execution of the same, the user -or the client, in his case- may go, for the resolution of the conflicts, to the Courts and Tribunals of Pozuelo de Alarcón.
In accordance with the provisions of national and community legislation regarding consumer protection, the possibility of resorting to an online complaint and conflict resolution mechanism is offered, in accordance with article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013. The Commission provides this platform which is available at the following link:
Last version May 2023